- This event has passed.
July Paint In/Out
July 17 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
July Paint-In/Out, Tuesday, July 17th 10 AM – 3 PM
NOTE: RESPONSE REQUIRED IF ATTENDING
PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL GAIL REICHARD BY THURSDAY, JULY 12th IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO ATTEND (757) 336-3233 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Tuesday, July 17, we will hold our July paint-out at the home of Peggy Swan in Onancock. This is a new location for us, and many of you have said you are looking forward to this event. Peggy has beautiful gardens, a pool for us to cool off in, and a mid-shore location that is easy for most of us to get to, no matter where we live on the shore. Full details and directions will be on the website approximately one week before the event.
- Full details and directions will be on the website a week before the paint-out.
- Please plan to attend this event, and bring a friend or colleague with you. As usual, we will be doing our artwork from 10 AM – 3 PM and will break for lunch about 12:30
- Bring a dish to share (with a serving utensil), and since refrigerator space is limited, bring cold dishes in a cooler if possible. For those who do not wish to cook or who have dietary restrictions, just bring a store-bought item instead.
- Don’t forget your chair, hat, sunscreen and bug spray!