Information and Dates for Members
News You Can Use
P.O. Box 151
Onancock, Virginia 23417
“ESAL promotes the visual arts on the Eastern Shore of Virginia”
The current Membership list is now available for download on the Members Only page.
CLICK to learn how to
navigate this website
Susan McGuire -
Jeanette Darnell -
Mary Clements -
Gail Reichard -
Education Committee Chair -
To enter, email a jpeg of your Artwork
with Title of your work(s)and Artist to
email@example.com. That's it!
Membership Rates, 2015
Basic $35; Dual. $50;
Sponsor $45 Patron $75.
The Eastern Shore Art League Gallery Co-
The Gallery has several openings for ESAL members who satisfy the gallery membership requirements. One of which is to staff the gallery once per month and host a Second Friday event. If you are interested, please contact Marge Bradach (757-
Two of our members will hold classes at The Red Queen Gallery in Onancock. Gerald Stephan will teach two eight-
Call for entries: The 2015 Baltimore Watercolor Society’s Mid-
Website, Content, Images -
Here's a gift idea that lasts all year. Purchase a membership in ESAL for somebody special who enjoys the visual arts. Simply fill out the application in the brochure with their name, phone number, email address, etc. and and mark it GIFT. The new member will receive a welcoming email and info about upcoming events and all the benefits of belonging to the Art League.
CLICK for Brochure
EASTERN SHORE ART LEAGUE’S
11th ANNUAL NANCY ALM,
CHINCOTEAGUE, VA, PLEIN AIR EVENT
Eastern Shore Art League Members & Friends
Come Paint on Chincoteague Island, VA
Friday & Saturday, May 8 & 9, 2015
1. Next Paint-
2. Don’t forget your dues are payable NOW for 2015, if you haven’t already paid them. All info you need is on the website, www.esartleague.org. You can mail them to Dottie Troxler, or bring them to her at our next Members Meeting, which will be on Wednesday, Feb. 18, at the Fairgrounds Restaurant in Onancock.
3. Our featured artist will be Richard Toft, an egg-
4. For those of you exhibiting at the Hermitage Gallery, the changeover date is Wednesday, March 4th from 9 to noon. Some spring-
5. Monday, March 2, is the deadline for entering the ESAL Spring Show, which will be held at the ESAL Gallery this year. Please read all the details in the prospectus, which is on the website, along with the registration form. We are still looking for a few more volunteers to staff the show from March 12 through 28, on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 10 to 3 – I will circulate a sign-
LOGO Contest !
7. Wednesday, April 1 is the deadline for entering the Art League logo contest. See the informational flyer posted on the website for the details and prize money information.